首页 >> 外贸
国际商务师
考试指南 | 考试资讯 | 复习指导 | 试题库 | 理论与实务 | 专业知识 | 业务外语
您当前的位置: 首页 >> 外贸 >> 国际商务师 >> 业务外语
站内搜索:

国际商务师英语辅导:国际贸易之运输
作者:城市网 来源:城市网学院 更新日期:2013-5-13
    运输是贸易中的一个大问题。我们来看看海伦和凯文是怎么协定的吧。
    Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.
    哈啰,我是旧金山方面的,找李凯文。
    Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.
    我是李凯文。
    Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.
    嗨。我是海伦?派克。
    Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?
    早安,海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
    Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
    我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
    Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
    我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以有部份想用空运。
    Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?
    您想要空运多少数量呢?
    Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
    一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
    Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
    好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
    Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.
    实际上,我们那边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
    Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
    好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
    Kevin: That would be great.
    那太好了。
    Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
    我不确定海运的时间表。
    Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
    不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
    Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.
    好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。
    Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.
    很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

国际商务师考试通关必备网络课程免费试听>>
课程 主讲 精讲班 习题班 报名 答疑 讨论
课时 试听 课时
国际商务理论与实务 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名
国际商务专业知识 张老师 50 试听 2套题 报名

精讲班:学费200元/科,习题班:学费50元;老学员报名可享受九折优惠。

国际商务师相关文章:
网站首页 - 关于我们 - 版权声明 - 广告服务 - 网站地图 - 会员专区 - 客户服务 - 疑难解答 - 联系我们
Copyright© 2010 cn.cityy.cn 城市网 版权所有
中国·城市教育 粤ICP备06023013号